Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2017 1:49:21 PM EDT
I'm a member of a beta reading group on Goodreads and one of the members developed this site

It's a REALLY new, only 31 members, but the idea sounded interesting so I signed up and thought I would share.

The site's for authors and readers. For published and unpublished books to be read, reviewed, rated, and beta read. I haven't done anything on there myself, but it looks like it's a one stop shop. A combo between Goodreads, Wattpad, and Scribophile, but maybe directed toward Indie authors.

An issue I see, is they are allowing people to offer paid services, reviews, editing, etc... which has required them to restrict membership in some way to be 18+, however I didn't have to "prove" my age when I signed up. So, I don't know what that's really all about. Slightly worried if all I'm going to get when I go there is advertisements.

Would love to know what you all think of it.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 2:04:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought you meant a liberal website.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 2:42:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I thought you meant a liberal website.
View Quote
LOL Should I have said Alpha?
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 6:38:00 PM EDT
[#3]
As long as its not Books for Cucks :)
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top