Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2016 8:38:16 PM EDT
Jim Tarr, who writes for a number firearm publications and co-hosts a TV show, recently came out with a new book called

WHORL

Yesterday while relaxing after finishing up a day at a Colt event at Gunsite Tim Yan of www.gunsandtech.com asked
if I'd do a interview with Jim about his new book. Just to talk a bit about it and the plot and how he came to write it.
We said sure and this is the result

http://www.gunsandtech.com/reviews/tyan/whorl-behind-scenes-jim-tarr/  

Link Posted: 4/9/2017 10:33:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I cant believe no one replied here. I bought the ebook and read it over a few days. I thought it was very good. Looking forward to the continuation of the story 
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 11:24:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't believe you found this thread!

Link Posted: 4/10/2017 8:35:06 AM EDT
[#3]
This was where I found out about the book and was hoping to see if there were any plans for continuing the story. 
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 9:43:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This was where I found out about the book and was hoping to see if there were any plans for continuing the story. 
View Quote
From what I understand, he is currently writing the next part......
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 5:06:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I am actually working on the sequel to WHORL right now.  Took me a little while to figure out where I wanted to go with it, but currently I'm about a third of the way through the book.  Next book released, however, at the end of this year, will be something completely different that I think Arfcommers will like just as much.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 10:59:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am actually working on the sequel to WHORL right now.  Took me a little while to figure out where I wanted to go with it, but currently I'm about a third of the way through the book.  Next book released, however, at the end of this year, will be something completely different that I think Arfcommers will like just as much.
View Quote
Awesome! Looking forward to it. 
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top