Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Site Notices
Posted: 8/8/2016 2:22:18 AM EDT
I just completed "Liberty's Last Stand" by Stephen Coonts, 2016. He has a long list of best selling novels over a period of many years, and I have read several of them. This has to be one of his best! The story takes place in the same time period that we are in today, leading up to the 2016 presidential election. He understands the situation that we are in and minces no words when he places the blame where it lies. The sorry leadership that we have in the Whitehouse and all of his partners in crime.
Without divulging too much of the story, it involves a total breakdown of our present way of life, secession of some states and a civil war. I highly recommend this to anyone that has paid any attention to some of the conspiracy theories that are presently being discussed.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 2:27:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep...couldn't put it down.

Martial law, high ranking repubs arrested, it's GD's wet dream..........

And the names he uses....he's got a set of big brass ones.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 2:29:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I'll pick it up.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 2:32:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yep...couldn't put it down.

Martial law, high ranking repubs arrested, it's GD's wet dream..........

And the names he uses....he's got a set of big brass ones.
View Quote

Yeah, I have wondered how many times our Gestapo has asked to interview him!
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 5:10:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 2:33:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Sorry for the dupe, my search foo not very good.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 2:47:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm not Dupe Police.  I pretty regularly track back to an original thread I overlooked because a dupe ended up pointing out the way.  Just thought you might like to read what others had already said about the book.

I've actually loaned out my copy of Liberty's Last Stand to two other people since finishing it myself, and both of 'em said they couldn't put it down.  I wouldn't say it's one of Coonts' more refined titles, but the message is certainly hard to overlook.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 2:57:04 PM EDT
[#7]

I'll put it on my audio book list.

Link Posted: 8/10/2016 12:36:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 6:10:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I'm not Dupe Police.  I pretty regularly track back to an original thread I overlooked because a dupe ended up pointing out the way.  Just thought you might like to read what others had already said about the book.

I've actually loaned out my copy of Liberty's Last Stand to two other people since finishing it myself, and both of 'em said they couldn't put it down.  I wouldn't say it's one of Coonts' more refined titles, but the message is certainly hard to overlook.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

GOD DAMN IT!!! I read the original thread and was at the library this weekend looking for it but couldn't remember the title, was looking for Dean Koontz ...not that it really falls in line too much with his stuff, but thought maybe he just did a one off or something

anyways...THANKS FOR THE DUPE OP!!! hahahaha
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top