Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Posted: 6/2/2016 1:39:01 PM EDT
Ive recently found author C.J. Box and have been reading his Joe Pickett ( Wyoming Game and Fish officer) series .  Over- all I've fround them to be well-written ,well paced , and intriging.

I believe that some of you will also enjoy the series.

Anyone else familiar?
Link Posted: 6/2/2016 1:41:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I've read 'em all. Good series.
Link Posted: 6/18/2016 2:57:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Good stuff, I've read them all also. He really needs to learn how to shoot his pistol!
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 12:06:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good stuff, I've read them all also. He really needs to learn how to shoot his pistol!
View Quote

LOL..Yes,yes he does..
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:02:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Did a google search and found this thread. I've just finished listening to the 3rd book in the series on audio book. I happened to stumble upon it at the library and listened to "Off the Grid" without knowing it was it was a series and I was pretty hooked. Even though I happened upon a more recent book first, it really didn't spoil much for me.

Pretty good series and my library has all the books and audio books so far.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 4:14:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 7:10:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I've read several of the C.J. Box Joe Pickett novels and found all of them enjoyable.  I agree with the last poster, Nate Romanowski and the story spun around him is a little off the charts.  But all in all, Box is a decent novelist.
Link Posted: 12/31/2016 8:57:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top