Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Posted: 4/30/2016 8:57:14 PM EDT
I've come across some of the themes/ ideas in this book through various sources and am interested in reading it for myself.

I was wondering which version others would recommend. I'm looking to read the concepts, and understand them without getting too sidetracked or lost in detail. Time is scarce these days, so I'm hoping what little time I have wont be trying to decipher some overly scholarly and long winded edition, despite preferring thee emended detail years ago in college.

What's an easy to read edition that you would recommend?
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 8:45:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump? Did I choose the wrong forum?
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 6:45:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the Kindle freebie and a paperback(not sure which edition) somewhere. Neither seems difficult to read; I just find it takes me much longer to read 19tb century prose. I have to re-read many passages; they don't flow(for me) nearly as fast as.....say a present day novel.

Just get one and start reading.
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top