Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2016 6:12:39 PM EDT
Has anyone read Stryker: The Siege of Sadr City by Konrad Ludwig? It sounds to be pretty good but I would rather hear it from anyone here.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/0985339802/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1L42U9GWA1CH3&coliid=I1NX7GVQHWWY2
Link Posted: 3/10/2016 2:43:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't read it, but it's on my Amazon wish list for a reason. Generally, Amazon book reviews are on point: four-point-five stars from 193 reviews of a book authored by an NCO? I wouldn't hesitate for second to pick this up if I could (I have a back log of about 10+ books right now).

Take it down and let us know how it is. I bet you wouldn't be disappointed.
Link Posted: 3/15/2016 8:33:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I haven't read it, but it's on my Amazon wish list for a reason. Generally, Amazon book reviews are on point: four-point-five stars from 193 reviews of a book authored by an NCO? I wouldn't hesitate for second to pick this up if I could (I have a back log of about 10+ books right now).

Take it down and let us know how it is. I bet you wouldn't be disappointed.
View Quote

I have 4 more books to read before I get to it, but I will post it when I get done it. I usually knock out a 400 page book within a week
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top