Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Posted: 9/12/2015 1:04:18 PM EDT
Could someone recommend an in depth history of the Knights Templar that covers even to the modern day?
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 1:11:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 9/12/2015 1:29:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry I meant book. Videos like that are a dime a dozen.
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 1:34:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 1:48:48 PM EDT
[#4]
The is the Book forum. Why would I want to a video that is about the Illimunati? Different subject matter. Guess you just wondered in from GD? Because you have nothing to contribute.
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 1:51:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, there is no modern day Knights Templar.
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 1:55:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Not the type that will parade around in Medieval Costumes but actually there are remnants in the form of bankers. This is why I posed the question?
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 1:58:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The is the Book forum. Why would I want to a video that is about the Illimunati? Different subject matter. Guess you just wondered in from GD? Because you have nothing to contribute.
View Quote

Saw it on active topics, so my apologies. Did you actually click the link i posted?
Secondly, I did contribute a link to multiple books. I guess it's easier to say that i "have nothing to contribute" rather than looking at any of those books. Touche.

Oh, and Mark Dice that produced the video, has written multiple books, including some that touch on the Knight's Templar.  I like him because he does debunk many of the conspiracy theorists on Illuminati.

I know he goes into some history of the Knight's Templar in "The New World Order: Facts & Fiction."

Link Posted: 9/12/2015 2:03:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Saw it on active topics, so my apologies. Did you actually click the link i posted?

Secondly, I did contribute a link to multiple books. I guess it's easier to say that i "have nothing to contribute" rather than looking at any of those books. Touche.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't care for your wit. And I could have easily looking for books but it is a book. (Second post) That I'm looking for that is recommended by someone knowledgeable.
Link Posted: 9/13/2015 10:56:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Not the type that will parade around in Medieval Costumes but actually there are remnants in the form of bankers. This is why I posed the question?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember writing the dreaded History term paper project on the Knights Templar.  I found many sources, more than there were for just about any topic from the period other than the Black Death.  Most of those sources were for shit.  I found more speculative history and outright bogus nonsense about KT after 1314 than I have seen on any other subject except Roswell.

Bottom line is that after KT were suppressed in 1314 everyone had an interest in covering up exactly what happened.  No one in the modern era can really be certain and there are many differing stories.  Many former KT apparently went to Scotland and I would not be surprised if they were involved with Freemasonry, but there is very little on the public record to prove it.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:34:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Update. Found this to be interesting. The Tragedy of the Templars: The Rise and Fall of the Crusader States by Michael Haag. It stops at the 1300s.
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top