Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Posted: 2/13/2015 11:41:20 AM EDT
Yep - I'm giving the Kindle version away FREE on Feb. 13th - 15th. It's a WWII thriller set in Sedona AZ in 1945 and has 16 five-star reviews. If you are interested in a signed copy (6x9 large paperback format) cheaper than Amazon can get it to you, contact me by email. Enjoy!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OVA7AW6

Link Posted: 2/13/2015 7:30:51 PM EDT
[#1]

OP link done busted. Here is live link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OVA7AW6
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 8:43:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 9:30:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 9:39:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank You OP!

I'll post a review after I read it.

Link Posted: 2/14/2015 11:45:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank You OP!

I'll post a review after I read it.

View Quote

Thank you! And Thank you to sbhaven for fixing the link. It's now #1 in two categories: Military Thrillers (Free) and Alternative History (Free). Enjoy it, and please, LMK what you think.
Link Posted: 2/14/2015 12:19:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Downloaded it and will do a review.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 9:57:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Good read!  Review left on Amazon
Link Posted: 2/27/2015 7:25:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Good read!  Review left on Amazon
View Quote

Thank you! I had almost 2100 free downloads and recently decided to lower the Kindle price to $2.99 - I'm just getting started on marketing. It's hard to get anything done on a $150/mo advertising budget. It feels like the snowball's beginning to roll a little though.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 8:01:14 AM EDT
[#9]
I just picked this up. I am always looking for a good read. When I am done I'll post a review, plus, a free bump!

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 8:14:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I just picked this up. I am always looking for a good read. When I am done I'll post a review, plus, a free bump!

View Quote

Appreciate that! I haven't been doing much marketing, but that will be picking up in the near future. LMK what you think!   I also do signed hard copies for $16 shipped, BTW.
Link Posted: 6/14/2015 9:32:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Appreciate that! I haven't been doing much marketing, but that will be picking up in the near future. LMK what you think!   I also do signed hard copies for $16 shipped, BTW.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Finished the book on the road and loved it. I thoroughly enjoyed the characters and the story. Kudos Morg.

I'll get by and leave an Amazon review as well.
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 9:42:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Finished the book on the road and loved it. I thoroughly enjoyed the characters and the story. Kudos Morg.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Glad you liked it. It's the best form of payment - hearing what my readers think. (Although selling a few more copies a month wouldn't hurt my feelings either. ) I appreciate you leaving a review - it really does make a difference in sales. Thank you!
Link Posted: 6/15/2015 9:49:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Bought and read it some time ago.  
Very good read.  
Much recommend.
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top