Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Posted: 1/18/2015 11:35:09 AM EDT
Has anyone read anything by Robert Pelton?

I was looking at some of his books and cannot decide if I want to read any of his books.

Robert Pelton Amazon

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 11:42:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I read a couple of his books, but the attached link is some of his best work.
http://www.kathryncramer.com/kathryn_cramer/2006/01/the_truth_about.html
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 2:39:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I've only read one book, but it was really good. I read Licensed to Kill: Hired Guns in the War on Terror. He makes you feel like you're running convoys with Blackwater teams in Iraq. Very engaging work.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 11:21:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've only read one book, but it was really good. I read Licensed to Kill: Hired Guns in the War on Terror. He makes you feel like you're running convoys with Blackwater teams in Iraq. Very engaging work.
View Quote

Yeah that was actually a really good book. One of the first I read about BW over there. Nice SBR on the front too.
Link Posted: 2/15/2015 8:58:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I read one of his Dangerous Places books, it was hilarious.
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top