FUCK!

RIP Brother
Link Posted: 8/22/2009 10:53:10 PM EDT
[#2]
RIP  Brother....  
Link Posted: 8/22/2009 11:17:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Terrible...

Was he a paying member? If so, it should be posted in the OP for those of us that are better with pictures than names.
Link Posted: 8/22/2009 11:22:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Frost7] [#4]
Originally Posted By SpaceHawk1:
Terrible...

Was he a paying member? If so, it should be posted in the OP for those of us that are better with pictures than names.

His best melee weapon for zombies thread from earlier this year: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=158&t=817277

I still remember laughing at this back in January

Originally Posted By madrhythm:
Originally Posted By GSPatton:
Originally Posted By madrhythm:
Obviously a melee weapon is a last ditch or specialty use item against zombie hordes, but we all agree you need one. Which one do you choose?

Truck

Well, If you can effectively employ a truck in hand to hand combat I guess that would RULE!
Link Posted: 8/23/2009 1:02:43 AM EDT
[#5]

best wishes and condolances to the family...

K.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

to hell with lethal injection and that load of shit(much less the joke that is life imprisonment). i'd like to see real punishment brought back in the form of the executioners axe, and public display of heads in the "bad parts" of town. let all the other pieces of shit gaze upon their cohorts and think about continueing their lives' outside the realm of exceptable societal behavior...

K.
Link Posted: 8/23/2009 1:33:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: LatentUser] [#6]
Sending funds monday.   I really do hope the scum that did this bleeds out and only realizes what is happening right before the lights go out.

/ETA:  I can't believe I forgot this part.    Best wishes and thanks go to the family of the officer.

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 4:01:21 AM EDT
[#7]
RIP brother.

Link Posted: 8/23/2009 12:24:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Houstons_Problem] [#8]
That young officer looks so much younger than 29.  Maybe the picture is 4 years old.  Dear God.

A couple of weeks ago, I got a call at my business from the Pasadena police.  They were asking for money.  We get a lot a calls like this and I usually ignore them.  I have a business to run, sometimes the insanity of various demands are hard to keep up with and a lot of these people are fake.  This time I took the call and the officer calling didn't have the usual greasy appeal.  He was genuine, not demanding, not guilt trippy, and like no other such phone call.  I  pledged money.  He wanted me to give a credit card or mail a check without receiving paperwork to save "administrative costs".  I didn't like that and told him to send actual paperwork to our Pasadena PO box.  He reiterated the administrative costs line and I told him that my pledge was more so it is covered enough.  He understood and said O.k.  The paper work didn't show up and I asked my wife if she had seen it and she had but had thrown it away.  I was upset, because the officer who called was very down to earth  and I took it personally that we hadn't sent the money yet.  I felt horrible and embarrassed.  I told her about the pledge and to leave the mail to me.  She understood and got to work to take care of it.  She got some paperwork from the association and everything was genuine.  

On this just past Friday, my wife told me she had cut the check and taken it to the post office.  

I felt a lot of relief.  I felt a personal obligation to the officer that had called for doing such a good job and being so decent on the phone knowing some of the scum he has to deal with.

Then this tragedy happens the next morning.  

I was taking some pills after finishing my exercises before going to work and my wife told me.  It made me feel really wierd.  

Later on, I read here the officer was an Arfcommer.  

A few months ago, three very young officer's showed up at my business.  My business is not very far where officer Hamilton was murdered.  I was leaving for the bank or post office or something and they had just got out of their cars, I asked them if I could help and they told me they were looking for one of my employees.  They mentioned the reason and asked if there was a place they could wait while I went and got them.  I brought them into the business and had them wait in the lunch room.  They were very calm and proffesional.  They were all real young and I was very impressed with them for being so experienced and so young at the same time.  (I say it like that, because I was pulled over in front of my business about a year ago by another really young officer who threatened to arrest me for not showing him my CHL when I did and didn't legally have to because I wasn't armed.  It was bizarre.  He was amped up like somebody had been a dick to him before he pulled me over.)   I was happy that it was them that showed up.  I told them I would get the employee, but I cautioned them that he was a pretty good guy.  I wasn't trying to tell them to drop their guard, I just wanted to make sure they understood he had not displayed complete scum behavior before at least in front of me.  They understood my concern.  I felt confident in them.  I was feeling a little like Judas as I walked to get the employee, but the young officers were clearly legitamite for being there and I felt they knew how to handle the situation appropriately which made me feel I was acting in the best interest of the employee rather than betraying him.  I brought the employee by, saw that the officers and the employee were calm and conversant, then left the situation for their privacy.

I am pretty sure one of the impressive young men was officer Hamilton.

He has sort of a baby face, but not like he was a pushover.  It was the face of a force for good.  Despite, the baby face, I got the impression he was the senior officer.  The officers worked incredibly well together like a really fine team despite arriving in three separate cars.  He stayed in the background and watched the other officer's talk to me, monitering the situation and then added his final words when necessary.

This is a great and tragic loss for his wife, family, and the city of Pasadena.

Link Posted: 8/24/2009 1:55:28 AM EDT
[#9]
RIP Brother.
Link Posted: 8/24/2009 2:44:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/24/2009 7:54:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/26/2009 1:35:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 8/26/2009 1:59:24 PM EDT
[#13]
RIP Brother...
Link Posted: 8/26/2009 2:19:42 PM EDT
[#14]
RIP.

John
Link Posted: 8/26/2009 2:24:37 PM EDT
[#15]
I said a silent prayer thanking God for his service to his community and a prayer for his family to get through this rough patch.
Link Posted: 8/26/2009 2:26:54 PM EDT
[#16]
RIP friend
Link Posted: 8/26/2009 2:31:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/26/2009 2:31:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Prayer sent
Link Posted: 8/26/2009 3:43:24 PM EDT
[#19]
RIP
Link Posted: 8/28/2009 1:17:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Prayers sent to the family.
Link Posted: 8/28/2009 1:25:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Rest in Peace Brother
Link Posted: 9/1/2009 12:40:39 PM EDT
[#22]
... Hell on earth

RIP

Mister Moon
Link Posted: 9/1/2009 1:53:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Information regarding a benefit for the Hamilton family can be found over in the Texas Hometown Forum:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=8&t=376008

I've cross posted it in the BOTS and General Discussion forums. I will be handling donations for the benefit and can be reached by IM here for further details or contact information.
Link Posted: 9/13/2009 2:15:22 PM EDT
[#24]
My thoughts and prayers are with the family.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 1:11:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Rest in Peace, brother in Arms.  Watch over us...
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 11:09:23 AM EDT
[#26]
The benefit for Officer Jesse Hamilton is less than a month away.  If anyone has any last minute donation items please get in touch with me so that we can make arrangements to get someone out to pick the items up.  Also, if anyone is interested in attending the benefit, IM me your email address and I will send you a copy of the benefit flyer.
Link Posted: 11/10/2009 5:20:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/9/2009 2:52:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ilove762NATO] [#28]

RIP.

Link Posted: 1/14/2010 8:18:13 PM EDT
[#29]
God bless him and his family.......
Link Posted: 1/30/2010 3:22:50 AM EDT
[#30]
I'm sitting up in bed thinking about Jessie and his family. It seems like Its too easy for people to forget about him, please keep him in your thoughts.
Link Posted: 5/6/2010 12:18:25 AM EDT
[#31]
RIP Brother.  Prayers inbound for your family.
-SleeperShooter
Link Posted: 10/11/2010 12:46:42 PM EDT
[#32]

rip

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 3:21:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 11/6/2010 7:57:11 AM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 3/5/2014 4:41:42 AM EDT
[#35]
somehow I missed this at the time.

Rest in Peace brother.

Link Posted: 3/5/2014 5:30:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By VegasEgo:
RIP
View Quote

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top