Page / 9
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:39:05 PM EDT
[#1]
So tragic, dammit. RIP Wes
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 6:50:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By I-M-A-WMD:
Good Morning to you all.  I would like to introduce to my self I am Victoria the Loving Wife of the brother you are now all morning.  There are not enough words of gratitude that I can express for the love I am receiving from you all.  This was a senseless tragedy that didn't need to happen.  As for the fact that I am the only eye witness to the hole thing I would like to state you all of you that please do not believe everything you read in the news or even watch on TV.  This is a ongoing investigation and the charges that were brought against Wes's dad right now are this is just so they could continue holding him. They are still getting more information and when they see there is enough proof he will be charged with stiffer charges which Is my hope.  With this said Reta, Wes and I had talked at great lengths of your family.  We really didn't have much because of his back he couldn't work so I was the sole provider for our family. We still wanted to give everything we could to help you out and elevate the some of the burden.  We were deeply sadden when we heard of your loss.  I would like to extend the same invitation that Wes did on scattering Jeff's ashes. I will take Wes's place so I will IM you and with my number and if you ever need someone to talk I am here for you.

Victoria
View Quote

Very sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  Eventhough I never met Wes face to face and my interaction was on a couple forums, he had a HUGE heart and and was a GREAT man!
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 8:28:18 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 7/24/2015 8:46:27 PM EDT
[#4]
I liked that dude.  
Link Posted: 7/24/2015 8:47:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By WinstonSmith:
I liked that dude.  
View Quote

We all did

I was proud to call him a brother

It's been a rough week
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 9:33:06 AM EDT
[#6]

RIP Wes
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 12:09:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tango7] [#7]
<Removed - this is a memorial thread, thanks>
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 1:16:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ozzie839] [#8]
Originally Posted By MeatGrinder:
<Removed - T7>
View Quote

Your comment is not appreciated here guy, kindly go <Removed - T7>

You got some real fucking nerve

Understand the sentiment, don't add gas to a fire already in progress.

Agree to disagree T7

My opinion of that MF is not going to change and not much you can do about IMs
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 1:24:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tango7] [#9]
Originally Posted By MeatGrinder:
<Removed - T7>
View Quote

As a 22 year sober alcoholic, I can say with some authority, you sir are a <CoC violation>

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 6:58:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Thank you Tango7.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 7:03:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Terrible loss under terrible circumstances. I saw him lost a lot and he always seemed like a solid guy. My thoughts are with his family tonight.
Link Posted: 7/25/2015 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 7/25/2015 8:53:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Sad and a damn tragedy.   Donation and sympathy sent.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 8:16:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 2:23:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Damn, man.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 3:09:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 6:44:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 8:49:18 PM EDT
[#18]
So sad.
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 10:47:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By TrainSafe:
So sad.
View Quote

Damn shame, so sorry to hear
Link Posted: 7/26/2015 11:33:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nametaken158] [#20]
I'm obviously new around here so I did not know him, but I am sorry for both the family's loss, and yours.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 1:52:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 1:58:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By backbencher:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Thanks,services will be this Wednesday
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 2:05:28 PM EDT
[#24]
my god
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 2:14:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 5:28:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 5:53:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Indexing bump.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:12:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mauser1] [#28]
Good morning Victoria and all those feeling down. Today we lay a brother, one of our own to rest. I know he would be calling me out for crying.
But I will do some today. Every funeral I have been to,there has been a Collage of pictures and memory's written down.
So combing the archives of a thread he frequented the Sa/oU I assembled one for Wes. It is a representation of his heart and humor.
Some of his likes and dislikes. I like to call them Wesisums, just because his thoughts came across with his own style.
So without further adue enjoy a little time with Wes. This will take some time to get up in full and there will be edits. So if you could hold off on any quoteing till I have it all down I would appreciated. Thank you all. Need ten min give or take. Red denotes non Wes text.

IM TheRedGoat for that, my friend.
OMG what a difference an apostrophe would make!

aughhhh! Silent clown is still a clown.
With that, I shall retard retire.

bummed out that I'm not in Texas for brother Jeffry Reed's life celebration

<COUGH!> California <COUGH!>
Welcome. Do try the Crayola, we just got a fresh box and they're delicious
The silly putty isn't bad. The play dough tasted like hand sweat.

So like, I woke up. Then I... No, wait. Let me start over. Yeah. I was asleep. Then I woke up. Then like, you know, I just stayed awake.
Then I remembered this thread and so, like, figured I'd... Oh, damn. I forgot what I was going to say. What did they use to say to me?
"Boy, you're dumb as a POST". Oh yeah. So like I woke up, stayed awake and posted here.
ETA: That's not overly accurate. I took a nap. So it's not like I can say I was awake all day

Roger, roger. Got your vector Victor. I hard copy your copy right at 5x5. Over.

(Yes, I'm wearing pants.)
Well, I wasn't certain what you were pondering Terry. You could have left me to wonder

Boy has recovered from cold, little girl taking on the crud. I have a massive headache.
Yesterday I was pretty sure why. Today, not so much. Fuck it. I'm jumping.
Did I mention I'm afraid of heights? I just might bruise myself

I've taken the opportunity during the cold spell to try to get back into the grind and squirrel away all 5.56 brass once loaded.
The brass from the good ol' days of domestic at ~$250/k OTD. Now it's more than that just for components.
If I close my eyes and think real hard, I can almost remember what gunfire sounded like.

Since MissB didn't call it...
ALL YOUR PAGE 87 ARE BELONG TO US!Old timers here may recall the source for the poor grammars

Does infamous = quasi- popular? Meh, he's got stoopid. He can have the seat with the puddle on it from that last kid that left and hasn't returned yet.
It might still be warm ...
I must say there's some delicate fellers in that thread. Oh, please don't tell mom I said that!

DPMMN Posted   Wes Oh look the short straw lifer.
DPMMN  Posted   Wes There he goes again!

Mauser1 I still think it's funny as hell that spell check wants to correct dpmmn to Dopamine
I-M-A-WMD I thought he was using dopamine and spellchecker? I'm so confused now. G' night.

My lawd! What is it? There! UP THERE IN THE SKY!
Is it a UFO?
A lemon?
The front end of a golden laser beam?
Oh, that's what the sun looks like? I vaguely remember

Hope everyone's weekend goes well and those down with sickness get feeling better soon. Both kids have been coughing and hacking all week.
I'm sooooooooo tired of hearing them sniffle and sucking snot instead of going for the tissues.
SWMBO has it too and thinks she may be getting a sinus infection.

This winter has been cold, long and windy and only compounded by being one marked with frequent bouts of illness that just hang on

It's not your fault.
It's not your fault.
Say it with me now: It's not my fault. It's not my fault. It's not my fault...
It's not your fault.
(We still require someone to blame though)

I knew I couldn't keep up these charades for long.
I'm actually remarkably intelligent, I just don't choose to use it. I'm not lazy. I am however overly thrifty with my exertions.
And, AND- I do have like, 5 friends. Not certain if that makes me popular Only one recently joined the board. So....
I either need an official re-welcome here or, you can excommunicate me. Your choice. Must I remind you though, beggars can't be choosers?
One things for sure, I use emoticons & animations too much and am extremely familiar with "TL;DR". That has to count for something, right?

WMD So What I Didn't Think? Seems redundant or perhaps redundant...
Ohio I am reporting you to the Department of Redundancy and Repetition Department.

WMD  Dude that's like, harsh.

You can say that again! (X2)

Dude that's like, harsh.

It's ok, WMD Sly is going to be my friend! Up to 1 now

I'm dumb enough to allow "a pet for the family" to mysteriously turn into three cats and two dogs over the course of a couple of years.
Now if getting new pets were as much fun as making more kids- I guess I wouldn't have so much to complain about.
I'm totally outnumbered now

Me again as a avid hunter I found one of his elk pictures. Plus his opinion on a certain firearm. .

Okay I hope you enjoyed some time with Wes and how he was and still is pain free I really hope angles get his humor.

As alway have a nice day. Goodby old friend.

Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:29:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Nice job Mauser1
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:32:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By grywlf52:
Nice job Mauser1
View Quote

Thank you my friend. A labor of love, no gay.
Link Posted: 7/29/2015 1:44:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Thank you Mauser
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 3:43:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LaRue_Tactical] [#32]
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 4:44:16 PM EDT
[#33]

Order placed.  
First class all the way, Mark.  Thank you for doing this.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 6:17:25 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Repairman_Jack:

Order placed.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Order placed.  

Link Posted: 7/31/2015 7:06:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Order placed. Thank you, Mark.
Link Posted: 7/31/2015 11:43:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:08:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Ordered.

Rip, wmd.

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 2:43:27 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm not sure exactly what to say. First thing I will say is I don't have a way with words like my brother Wes. The amount of love and support the members on this site have shown my family especially Vic and the kids is tremendous. I knew my brother touched a lot of people (not that way) but WOW. WMD, as I will try to refer to him on this site from now on, always asked me if I was a member of ARFCOM yet. Sadly I wasn't until today . Another regret I have since losing my brother. I've only read two topics that were about WMD and it's taken me close to 2 hours. I'm sure when I search for anything posted by WMD this could be one of the only sites I ever go to again since wouldn't have time for anything else. For today all I really wanted to say was thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. This whole situation still doesn't feel real to me and not sure if it ever will.

On a side note if someone could send me a link with the Montana avatar with his # on it so I could use it as mine that would be awesome.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 2:45:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: d1jinx] [#39]
Originally Posted By I-M-WMDs-LIL-BRO:
I'm not sure exactly what to say. First thing I will say is I don't have a way with words like my brother Wes. The amount of love and support the members on this site have shown my family especially Vic and the kids is tremendous. I knew my brother touched a lot of people (not that way) but WOW. WMD, as I will try to refer to him on this site from now on, always asked me if I was a member of ARFCOM yet. Sadly I wasn't until today . Another regret I have since losing my brother. I've only read two topics that were about WMD and it's taken me close to 2 hours. I'm sure when I search for anything posted by WMD this could be one of the only sites I ever go to again since wouldn't have time for anything else. For today all I really wanted to say was thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. This whole situation still doesn't feel real to me and not sure if it ever will.

On a side note if someone could send me a link with the Montana avatar with his # on it so I could use it as mine that would be awesome.
View Quote

Sorry for your loss.

Welcome to the site.

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 3:09:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Repairman_Jack] [#40]

View Quote

Welcome to the site.  I wish it was under better circumstances, but know that we're here for you and your family.  

You'll need a Team membership in order to display your brother's avatar.  So...log out and then log back in and you should be all taken care of.  

I'm sure one of the guys from the Montana forum or one of the moderators can get you the avatar pic.  

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 3:49:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: I-M-WMDs-LIL-BRO] [#41]

Welcome to the site.  I wish it was under better circumstances, but know that we're here for you and your family.  

You'll need a Team membership in order to display your brother's avatar.  So...log out and then log back in and you should be all taken care of.  

I'm sure one of the guys from the Montana forum or one of the moderators can get you the avatar pic.  

View Quote

So I logged out and back in but not sure what changed? Is it suppose to say I'm a "team" member or just member like it does?

Nevermind. It says team member now that I've posted this. Thank you Repairman_Jack
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:13:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Welcome to the forum Lil Bro,good to see you here. If you want to fly the Avatar with the state and his # just right click save as on mine and upload it to your profile from your saved/download file

BTW It was good talking with you the other night I wish it was under different circumstances I will be in Billings late friday night and am taking Victoria and the kids to the fair. Hopefully you Tothemax and Mtsniper can join us or at least meet up for a beer. Check your Im's (little blue envelope top left of your screen) I will send you my cell #.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:27:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Thanks Rob. Yeah I remember talking with you. Had a message pop up before I saw your post here so already answered in the IM but yes we are definitely going to have a beer or 2 or drunk.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:43:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Nice to meet you lil bro, and certainly glad to have you here.  If you are anything like your bro, you are good people in my book.
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 4:45:53 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Welcome WMDs LIL BRO

I am very sorry for the loss of your brother. I had every intention of meeting him face to face last summer while I was in MT. He was a hoot and a great guy on the forums. We've had several IM's (as did many many others) back and forth and I can only imagine what it would have been like hanging out with him for a day.

A day has not gone by that I have not thought of him and his family.

R.I.P. Wesley

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 5:09:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Welcome Lil Bro.  Your brother was a good brother to me.  

Watch out for any camping invites from that other wolf guy from MT......  ;-)
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 5:15:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By grywlf52:
Welcome Lil Bro.  Your brother was a good brother to me.  

Watch out for any camping invites from that other wolf guy from MT......  ;-)
View Quote

I don't camp,I haz cabin,no tent needed
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 5:29:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Yeah my oldest brother and I went camping this past weekend with our Uncle Brian up out of Belgrade. I enjoy camping from time to time but not as much and WMD (did) and Eldon (oldest of us 3) does. For most of the trip I just kept thinking about how I should have done this more often with WMD and Eldon and our uncle. We were starting a Sindelar men yearly camping trip during Memorial day weekend. Last year was the first of many to come. It was WMD, his boy Randall, oldest brother Eldon and our Uncle Brian and myself. The man that I use to call dad was suppose to be there but didn't go. This year's trip got postponed until I think September since Memorial Day weekend this year was rainy and cold and even this past weekend it got pretty damn chilly in the  middle of the night and it's August! Everyone was set to go this year though. Not real sure how I feel about that tradition anymore since WMD is no longer with us. Nor the man who was my father since that man is now a stranger to me. But I need to stop dwelling on the wishes and just remember my brother as he was. The greatest man I knew!
Link Posted: 8/4/2015 6:15:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Lil Bro,

Welcome aboard, Bro. I was fortunate enough to have quite a few phone and text conversations with Wes, and that man could keep you in stitches. Some of the off the wall shit he would come up with would blow your mind! You have our sincerest condolences on the loss of your Brother. He was a brother to some of us as well, a Brother who will be sorely missed. If there is anything you, Victoria or the kids need, please don't hesitate to ask.

Link Posted: 8/4/2015 6:29:36 PM EDT
[#50]
You couldn't have said that better little brother.  Wes was truly a great man that at times almost seemed larger than life.  Things definitely will not be the same with WMD around here, or even in our personal lives.  He was truly a great man with a great heart.  His quick whit and elegant way with words will be one of the many things that I my self will miss.  He would have been so happy to see that you joined even under the circumstances.  These are guys are great and will treat you right.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top