Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/16/2011 11:15:18 AM EDT
Scott2501 was a TeamMember and loved all things Tactical Firearms.

I had the pleasure of working and getting to know Scott for the last 9 years; 5 of those years we officed right next to each other at work. Scott was one of the finest men I will ever know. He was a great son, husband, and father. We had many discussions about his passion for firearms and Surefire lights. He introduced me to AR15's and Surefire lights and he loved having the newest and greatest lights there was.

He will be missed by many and I will always remember the times we spent together shopping for Surefire lights and firearms accessories during our many long lunch hours from work. I will miss you Scott.

Your best friend,
Justin
Link Posted: 11/16/2011 11:38:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Gonna miss you Scott! Rest in peace buddy!

Chris
Link Posted: 11/17/2011 8:16:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/22/2011 4:18:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By jrr2905:
Scott2501 was a TeamMember and loved all things Tactical Firearms.

I had the pleasure of working and getting to know Scott for the last 9 years; 5 of those years we officed right next to each other at work. Scott was one of the finest men I will ever know. He was a great son, husband, and father. We had many discussions about his passion for firearms and Surefire lights. He introduced me to AR15's and Surefire lights and he loved having the newest and greatest lights there was.

He will be missed by many and I will always remember the times we spent together shopping for Surefire lights and firearms accessories during our many long lunch hours from work. I will miss you Scott.

Your best friend,
Justin

http://www.wilkirsonhatchbailey.com/_mgxroot/page_10780.php

Jrr2905

Link Posted: 1/13/2012 11:50:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Scott2501 loved this forum and the many members who shared the same love tactical weapons as he did. Scott was truly one of the greatest and left us way to young, at the age of 27. It was two months ago today, that he tragically died from injuries sustained in a car accident. He is survived by his wife and 19 month old daughter. There sn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you buddy!

Scott Edward Abel
February 2, 1984 – November 13, 2011

Link Posted: 1/22/2012 10:01:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By jrr2905:
Scott2501 loved this forum and the many members who shared the same love tactical weapons as he did. Scott was truly one of the greatest and left us way to young, at the age of 27. It was two months ago today, that he tragically died from injuries sustained in a car accident. He is survived by his wife and 19 month old daughter. There sn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you buddy!

Scott Edward Abel
February 2, 1984 – November 13, 2011

That's really unfortunate. I didn't know him, and never saw him post that I can recall, but a lot of times you can judge a person by what his friends have to say when he's passed. He sounds like a swell guy who will be missed.

RIP.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top