[#1]
Originally Posted By rangermonroe:

Originally Posted By CrayonWrangler:
Originally Posted By 82ND-ABN:
Originally Posted By Lumpy196:
Originally Posted By CrayonWrangler:
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
Originally Posted By DJinGA:

I was just trying to provide a heads up to the douchebaggery.  Sadly, common courtesy is no longer afforded the deceased.

I appreciate that - the edit was not intended to imply you did anything wrong at all.  I just wanted to provide the link and avoid this thread getting sidetracked by some asshole that should just be ignored.

You joined this board the month MC4H died.  May I ask what about this topic generates interest, let alone emotion for you?

That's his wife/widow.

Yes, I am.

Condolences, Ma'am.

I was on hiatus last year and never had a chance to express my sympathies.

Thank you. I appreciate that along with the other people who were respectfully kind during this time.

Link Posted: 10/8/2012 2:58:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I was thinking of him just the other day.

Years ago, we traded some ammo and I found the last box of ammo from him the other day.

RIP
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 6:12:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I have never been in this forum because I never thought I had a reason to come in here. While browsing tonight I stumbled on this.
I'm shocked. I knew Dan not only from here but from that pirate game we used to play years ago. He truly was a great guy to talk to and converse with.
We got along very well it seemed. I thought for sure some day we would meet just to BS.

RIP Dan.
My condolences to his wife, daughters and family.

Link Posted: 11/29/2012 9:05:39 PM EDT
[#4]
It still feels weird to not see his posts, he was a nutter, which is why I liked him so much. Yes, I still fly my sig line.
Link Posted: 12/15/2012 2:44:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/7/2016 12:49:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 82ND-ABN] [#6]
I apologize for bumping this but I was just thinking about the good old times.  MC4H was a star back in the day.  We loved hearing from him.  He was a humorous riot.
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 8:21:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 8:39:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 82ND-ABN:
I apologize for bumping this but I was just thinking about the good old times.  MC4H was a star back in the day.  We loved hearing from him.  He was a humorous riot.
View Quote

So true............................ so true.
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 8:53:07 PM EDT
[#9]
He was quite a character, his posts were always fun.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
MrClean4Hire (Page 3 of 3)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top