Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2017 2:29:01 AM EDT
Hey guys, gonna be in Ashville NC Area mid-July (Not too far from Monroe) . Anyone know if Ludwig does factory tours? I plays Ludwigs back in the day and would love to see the factory and reminisce about the drums. Who knows maybe I'd order a new kit .

I have googled and cant find anything about tours and Ludwig's site doesn't have any kind of contact/question link on it. Figured we probably have at least a few high level professional grade drummers/musicians here on ARFCOM who may know if they do tours.

Thanks
J-
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 2:46:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Asheville is ~3hrs away from Monroe, if you don't hit traffic, which in the Greater Charlotte Area is likely, so it's not exactly "nearby".  Unless you count 6hrs of driving "close" 

I'm not sure if they do tours as a regular thing, but I know that my GF's former drummer who was a Ludwig Custom Shop customer has had the tour in Monroe when she went to pick up her drums.

YMMV
Link Posted: 6/27/2017 9:54:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Asheville is ~3hrs away from Monroe, if you don't hit traffic, which in the Greater Charlotte Area is likely, so it's not exactly "nearby".  Unless you count 6hrs of driving "close" 

I'm not sure if they do tours as a regular thing, but I know that my GF's former drummer who was a Ludwig Custom Shop customer has had the tour in Monroe when she went to pick up her drums.

YMMV
View Quote
Gotcha. Yea I spend 12 hours a night driving so six I could do standing on my head, lol

J-
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top