Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2017 5:01:18 PM EDT
Picked up a new amp today off Facebook, of all places.  Picked up a Kitchen Aid stand mixer for my gal, and whilst perusing the FB trader, came across this.  It had been posted up for sale for a few weeks at a reasonable price, but not posted in actual music gear trading FB groups.  So, since I got her a present, I said, if I can get this guy down a bit in price, can I pick this amp up?  She agreed, I messaged him, we haggled, decided to meet halfway, and well, here it is...
She's pretty clean.  have't cracked her open yet, but no noise, fuzz, scratchy pots, or any sort of curious sounds.  Most of it was paid for by the sale of a Bugera V22 I got in trade last month.  She can keep my 2204 and my 5275 company!
Any recommendations on settings?  Tips?  Hints?

Link Posted: 6/14/2017 1:26:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats, those JCM2000 DSLs seem to be better than the current Asian made DSLs.

And I wholeheartedly recommend kicking it in the teeth with a MXR Wylde Overdrive, preferably modded for 18v. 
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 7:56:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Congrats, those JCM2000 DSLs seem to be better than the current Asian made DSLs.

And I wholeheartedly recommend kicking it in the teeth with a MXR Wylde Overdrive, preferably modded for 18v. 
View Quote
Yup, lik any good Marshall, a good goosing with a quality OD pedal awakens the monster inside! ??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top