Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2017 9:42:50 AM EDT
Just passing this along for those that have a Helix or are considering one.

I was still running the version 1.06.5 firmware that my Helix came with. So the other day I went ahead and updated it to version 2.20.0. It was worth taking the time to do it. The sound quality got better. And while I was at it, I downloaded the free Allure IRs from Line 6 courtesy of 65 Amps. Big difference there too. The IRs bring more clarity to the sound and give more of that "feel" that tube amps have. They make it more lively. More amps and effects were included with the updates too.

This thing just gets better and better the longer I have it and mess around with it. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top