Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/17/2017 3:39:34 PM EDT
Who else here enjoys them? I've enjoyed their music for the past 5 years and think Floor Jansen is better than the two previous singers. Finally saw them live last year in Colorado Springs. Incredible concert.

Here's a clip taken from their recently released Vehicle of Spirit DVD

https://youtu.be/1whHw5ArHSs
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 4:45:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Nightwish - 7 Days to The Wolves (Barona Areena)
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 2:35:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I like their cover if Pink Floyd's Higher Hopes. I can't stand most Pink Floyd covers because the solos either get tossed to the side in favor of what the guitarist comes up with or they butcher it so badly that it's unrecognizable. So this guy did a good job. I could still hear David Gilmour in the solos with some extra stuff thrown in, and it's obvious that he put some thought into it an made the effort to make it all work.

But, beyond that song, I haven't really gotten into them.

Link Posted: 2/19/2017 2:37:30 AM EDT
[#3]
they aight. her voice carries the band
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top