Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2017 8:30:16 AM EDT
Being a bedroom rockstar who occasionally plays gigs in a cover band, I sometimes need to tune to something other than standard.  Usually, it's just Eb for things like GnR or a full step for Motley Crue.

The good : Enter this bad boy.  Stomp on the pedal and drop to Eb. Turn the knob, D.

It works and it works well.

The bad: it's $175 bucks give or take.

Tone suck.  You can tell the difference even when it's not engaged....true bybass lol. But in a jam session or gig?  Well, it's kinda like arguing about the tenon on a Les Paul.  No one gives a shit when the drums kick in.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 11:32:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 9:42:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one and think it does a pretty good job all around. Some of the heavy songs I like to play are down two full steps. Turning down all the strings on a Floyd Rose guitar -2 steps? F that noise.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top