Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2016 3:47:46 PM EDT
Very well made strap. I like it. Got it from Jodihead.com

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 3:52:47 PM EDT
[#1]
When I was a kid, I never understood why someone would pay money for a big wide cushioned strap.  Now I'll never go back.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 3:02:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice strap Ace
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 5:09:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

When I was a kid, I never understood why someone would pay money for a big wide cushioned strap.  Now I'll never go back.
View Quote
When I was in my 20's back when Reagan was president I discovered these things while trying to support a Gibson Les Paul for hours at a time.

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:55:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Nice strap Ace
http://i.imgur.com/UjB7QeA.jpg
View Quote

He is the reason I wanted to play music.  A friend showed me some KISS albums when we were in 4th grade back in 1976 have been hooked on KISS ever since.
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 6:32:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He is the reason I wanted to play music.  A friend showed me some KISS albums when we were in 4th grade back in 1976 have been hooked on KISS ever since.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nice strap Ace
http://i.imgur.com/UjB7QeA.jpg

I talked to him a few times he used to come into a small bar I used to frequent, (he even mentions the bar in one of his album liner notes)
really a nice guy!

one time he brought his Daughter's softball team in for a celebration party/meal, they sat in the back Ace was at the bar

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top