Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2016 3:36:05 AM EDT
or am i being too picky??

The standard 5:50-5:59

Did they just break the song? WTF DID THEY DO?
5:47 - 5:59

No but srsly, i love this song. Maybe too much. I liked the ladder a-lot, but goddamn why the rush?

Secondly, from the ladder, from 4:56-5:15 =

Link Posted: 10/7/2016 9:13:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 9:17:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/7/2016 12:10:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Neither seems that pleasing to my ear in that section,  but could part of the difference be what looks like a full symphony in a hall vs a quartet?

Link Posted: 10/9/2016 4:29:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think that a little freedom of expression can be a plus when a song is performed in a different arrangement, but sometimes the change is unpalatable to others.  This might be one of those cases.
View Quote

After a 2nd week of listening to them back to back, whilst drunk, i have to agree (dammit). The quartet did a great job on this one, despite the wtf-extension like i mentioned earlier.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 4:32:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Neither seems that pleasing to my ear in that section,  but could part of the difference be what looks like a full symphony in a hall vs a quartet?

View Quote

Communist!  (LOL)

Seriously though, from 4:50-5:20, you don't like, in the first link? Thats like the most moving part of the song!

(edit: ugh, im drunk again, im comparing diff times again. Nvm)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top