Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2016 9:57:24 AM EDT
I sold all my nice amps a couple years ago and only have a busted Peavey Windsor left and have been feeling the urge to play again.

I'm trying to decide between a used Orange Rockerverb 100 MKII or a Orange OR100 if I can find a used one cheap enough. I've always been a huge Splawn and Orange fan but I can't seem to find a good used Splawn KT88 Nitro around
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 11:44:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Whats wrong with the Windsor. If it would be an easy fix that is what I would do in the short term.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 11:55:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Whats wrong with the Windsor. If it would be an easy fix that is what I would do in the short term.
View Quote

It's been my tinker you for close to 10 years. It's been modded.....to death. i mean, it works...but it's noisy and it doesn't cleanup AT. ALL.

eBay seller accepted my offer for a Rockerverb 50 MKII so I'm getting that. Going to have a local shop re-tube it with KT88s.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 12:14:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 12:34:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Anyone else immediately think of Whitesnake when they saw the thread title?  
View Quote

Shame on whoever didn't
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 4:15:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View Quote

I should have..but it went right over me until you brought it up. I played the crap out of it in the late 80's DJ'n at a roller skating rink..crap I'm old..
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 11:33:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Right on, Ragincajun, get back in the saddle!
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 3:30:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Goin' down the only road I've ever knooooown.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top