Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/14/2015 1:38:30 PM EDT
It's the first riff once he starts playing in the vid (around 45 seconds into the vid it starts) - it sounds glorious - what the hell song is that from?

Link Posted: 11/14/2015 1:59:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Led Zeppelin.

I can't remember the song, though.

ETA: It sounds like a mixture of riffs. I think I heard Motley Crew and AC/DC in there as well.
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 2:03:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Led Zeppelin.

I can't remember the song, though.

ETA: It sounds like a mixture of riffs. I think I heard Motley Crew and AC/DC in there as well.

View Quote

He does play some Zepp stuff, but is that very first riff Zeppelin?
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 2:06:19 PM EDT
[#3]
The first riff sounds more like Van Halen's 'Unchained,' from the album 'Fair Warning.'

Link Posted: 11/14/2015 3:50:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Sanctuary!

Greg Koch is the man.  

Sorry, I don't know about the riff.
Link Posted: 11/14/2015 4:29:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Blackmore from Deep Purple or Rainbow just before the Zeppelin.
Link Posted: 11/15/2015 12:20:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Right before the Zeppelin it's Deep Purple's "Burn".
Link Posted: 11/16/2015 1:44:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah I recognize the Deep Purple and Zepp stuff, but I'm talking about the very first thing he plays - that's definitely not Zepp or Deep Purple.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top