Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2015 11:28:40 AM EDT
I had a 2014 Gibson flying V listed on craigslist for trade for a American Telecaster.  I had $1100.00 in the flying V, I just couldn't find any love for the V.  This guy contacts and says he has a 2000 Telecaster 52 AVRI copper color in excellent condition he would trade for the V.  My first thought was this deal is to good to be true.  We meet up and his coppercaster is in excellent condition and we make the trade.  Brought the tele home and I can't put it down it is that great.  I feel like I hit the lottery.   Best trade I ever made http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn10/Bubba308/DSCN0234_zpsgw4pyrpk.jpg?t=1432588683
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:36:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats!

And the easiest way to post pics is to get a Photobucket.com, TinyPic.com or similar account (they're free), upload the pics to your new account, then copy the link that says IMG & /IMG on each end in brackets, and paste it here.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 8:42:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Good trade, but I love Tele's
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 11:52:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a 2005 V that I absolutely adore... got it for a song.  Didn't know I loved em till I picked that one up.

But WOWZA... I'd swap mine with a quickness for a AVRI Tele.
Link Posted: 6/9/2015 5:27:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Congrats.. I bought my first and only tele back in ...I think ...1983.. I keep telling myself I need another one but I have bonded with my Strats.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top