Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/6/2014 10:19:57 PM EDT
The local Sam Ash just posted. I contacted corporate to see if this was policy or if a local manager was overstepping and was told by Sammy Ash himself in an email that this is now corporate policy - CCW is not welcome in any of their stores.  Here in IL posting carries the force of law, so later, Sam Ash - I'll go to the GC a few miles up the street.

It's too bad, I really liked Sam Ash and have spent over $5k there in the last three years. I suspect the mad cows got to them.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 11:05:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Why in the Sam Hill are you still in occupied territory?
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 11:31:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Work. Family. No requirement to marry first cousins.  
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 12:10:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Work. Family. No requirement to marry first cousins.  
View Quote

We only date our first cousins and marry our second cousin
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 12:12:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Party at the homestead!  

Seriously, I'd like to get out of here but too many ties for now.
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 1:35:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Party at the homestead!  

Seriously, I'd like to get out of here but too many ties for now.
View Quote
How close do you live to the Indiana line..

Link Posted: 12/7/2014 2:27:20 AM EDT
[#6]
As a matter of fact, I was looking at land in IN a week ago Friday.
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 9:28:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Make sure you tell them why you'll never set foot in their stores or spend another dime with them again.
Link Posted: 12/7/2014 10:07:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The local Sam Ash just posted. I contacted corporate to see if this was policy or if a local manager was overstepping and was told by Sammy Ash himself in an email that this is now corporate policy - CCW is not welcome in any of their stores.  Here in IL posting carries the force of law, so later, Sam Ash - I'll go to the GC a few miles up the street.

It's too bad, I really liked Sam Ash and have spent over $5k there in the last three years. I suspect the mad cows got to them.
View Quote

That does certainly suck... There is a Sam Ash just a few minutes from my house.  Will have to look for a posting the next time I'm past there.
Luckily, there is also a Guitar Center about a minute from that Sam Ash.  Come to think of it... gonna have to look and see if they are posted as well.  
And even MOAR luckily... I tend to buy used gear.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 11:24:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Well, now I'm kinda glad that my shitty credit rating made them turn down my Sam Ash card application the other day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top