Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/1/2014 5:57:24 PM EDT
Hurry if you want it.

ETA: Same deal at waves.com

There's a free plugin on the homepage at waves.com too.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 8:21:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Nobody grabbed it?
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 9:56:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Couldn't afford it, I've got too much shit on layaway to pay off.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 11:45:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nobody grabbed it?
View Quote

Thought about it... Don't record enough to make it worthwhile at this point.
Link Posted: 12/3/2014 6:28:25 PM EDT
[#4]
If you guys have a song recorded some where and mixed down to stereo that hasn't been mastered, download the L1 demo, and run it on the file, especially if it's a metal or rockin song. It's amazing. I had it 15 years ago when I had my studio, and I was shocked by what you could do with it.

I'm looking forward to messing around with c4 on vocals. I think once I get a template made, it'll really be awesome.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 12:38:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow that's pretty tempting.  My gun and Christmas fund is eating everything up right now or I'd go for it.

I don't really mix anything for external use anyway, as we get our stuff mixed/mastered at pro studios, but I'd love to have this bundle to get better at doing my own mixes.  I can get a decent mix with free stuff.
Link Posted: 12/6/2014 10:29:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Gone Shooting posted up a link to a free eventide channel early this year, that I use all of the time. It's pretty awesome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top