Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/29/2014 8:36:38 PM EDT
Any of you musicians familiar with Aria mandolins? Values, etc? I cannot really find much concrete info on this particular model.

I found one on CL locally and it's an M180 with a case for $100.00. I thought it might be fun to see what mandolins are like but don't want to buy, or pay too much for, a junker.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 8:47:02 PM EDT
[#1]
If it is Japanese made in the 70's I would think it would be a good buy, assuming condition etc.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 10:56:55 PM EDT
[#2]
They make a pretty good banjo, I had a Materclone 5string from way back that was well made and had great sound for what it was, a good quality entry-level instrument. I would thing that the Mando would be of similar quality.
Link Posted: 11/29/2014 11:06:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, good. I went ahead and told the fellow that I'd buy it. For $100 it's sort of inexpensive fun. Hard shell case is included too.

Should be interesting. Thanks for the opinions.
Link Posted: 12/2/2014 11:22:25 PM EDT
[#4]
I have an Aria Hummingbird copy from the seventies and it is a great sounding guitar, could use a good set up though.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top