Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2014 10:31:37 PM EDT
In all of the threads and YouTube videos posted on here, I don't think I have ever seen a Shinedown video. I love their stuff and don't know that I've heard a song that I didn't. Great vocals both on their hard stuff and the more tender songs. Why no love for Shinedown?

ETA: Snow storm of death....

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 10:38:04 PM EDT
[#1]
good cover.

Link Posted: 10/9/2014 10:47:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Yes it is. These guys just seem very meat and potatoes to me. Good, solid, all American music that speaks to the soul.
Link Posted: 10/10/2014 12:19:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got three of their CDs.  They're not too bad, in fact I'd say the vocals are pretty darn good.

For whatever reason, I just don't listen to them that much.  And their last album didn't really "rock".
Link Posted: 10/11/2014 10:33:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote
I came here to post this - in this they do an amazing cover of a beautiful original.  I like them.

Link Posted: 10/16/2014 4:10:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't Fucking Stand them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top