Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2014 5:11:46 PM EDT
I think it would be cool to have a thread about song lyrics we feel or have seen unfold into pure reality. Lets keep it respectful.

"if there is a notion of miraculous change, its twisted to multiple jeers" Prong-so fucking true it aint even funny.
"expectations of our daily bread, gives me the hunger to steal"Prong, i really like this one, how our feelings of entitlement and expectations lead us into bad behavior.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 6:23:55 PM EDT
[#1]
"I know 'cause my feet have the scars to show
I was lost with vague direction and no place to call home"

-Underoath, "To Whom It May Concern"
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:32:27 PM EDT
[#2]
We don't need no education....we don't need no thought control...
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 1:13:26 PM EDT
[#3]
"So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999."

For me this has come true many, many times.

Link Posted: 8/16/2014 6:45:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
"So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999."

For me this has come true many, many times.

View Quote

Yea, I remember New Years Eve 1999. I was working...at a bar/restaurant
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 4:22:03 PM EDT
[#5]
"Hearing only what you want to hear, and knowing only what you heard" Metallica- this pretty much sums up 99% of America's populous. Just completely oblivious to reality.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top