Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2017 2:07:49 PM EDT
I think there was a recent thread on here about transferring your logbook to a digital format. I'd like to start doing this and have been looking at Logbook Pro and LogbookTen. My only issue with Logbook Pro is i'm not sure if I can run it on my MacBook Air. I have an iPad mini which will work for logbook Pro but would really prefer to fill stuff out initially on my computer.

LogbookTen I can run on my Mac but the reviews were so so.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 3:38:57 PM EDT
[#1]
You run a Mac then get Log Ten Pro x and never look back.   I had logbook pro on my PC years ago, ended up running parallels on my mac when i switched JUST to keep logbook pro.   Go LogTen, it's fine.  Cloud sync with all your devices.  Been using it for years now, no complaints.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 4:40:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You run a Mac then get Log Ten Pro x and never look back.   I had logbook pro on my PC years ago, ended up running parallels on my mac when i switched JUST to keep logbook pro.   Go LogTen, it's fine.  Cloud sync with all your devices.  Been using it for years now, no complaints.
View Quote
Looks like this is the way to go. Just seemed like there was a lot of negative reviews.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 5:37:28 PM EDT
[#3]
LogTen Pro is by far the best electronic logbook program I've ever seen or used.  Well worth the money.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 9:56:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Looks like this is the way to go. Just seemed like there was a lot of negative reviews.
View Quote
Don't worry about it.  You'll like it.  Can be a bit of a learning curve but lots of info online.
Link Posted: 7/19/2017 7:25:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Another endorsement for LogTen Pro X. Had LogTen Pro before. Lost the sync through iCloud when they did an upgrade.

No real difference between the two that I can remember other than the sync is inop on LogTen Pro now. A few little things with the way duty is shown or something but it doesn't add up to much. 

You might as well get the latest and be done with it. 

I agree, doing the entries on a computer is the only way to go.

Currently on a MacBook Pro, original iPad mini and iPhone 7. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top