Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2017 5:50:01 PM EDT
I luv a good flyby. GF is even rowing at 40 sec, wonder if she made the sammiches too.  

Crazy Chinook Helicoptor Flyby
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 5:59:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool flyby...but I have almost no idea what the fuck they were saying....speak 'Merican you damn Englishman!
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 6:01:50 PM EDT
[#2]
You win the internet today sir.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 6:03:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cool flyby...but I have almost no idea what the fuck they were saying....speak 'Merican you damn Englishman!
View Quote

I suck at accents, but I wonder if she's Scottish?
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 6:44:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I think you're correct with Scottish, they were "machine gooning" her. Which was about the only thing I got out of that.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 6:45:03 PM EDT
[#5]
About 25 years ago I was cruising down Lake Blackshear in SW GA in my little boat with a 6 hp outboard.

I started hearing this strange sound and thought the motor was about to seize up.

Just as I shut it down two F15s flew over me about tree top high.

I almost fell out of the damn boat.
Link Posted: 2/5/2017 8:01:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
About 25 years ago I was cruising down Lake Blackshear in SW GA in my little boat with a 6 hp outboard.

I started hearing this strange sound and thought the motor was about to seize up.

Just as I shut it down two F15s flew over me about tree top high.

I almost fell out of the damn boat.
View Quote

I saw a pair of F-16s do that on Sebec Lake in Maine in either 94 or 96.  Definitely got the attention of all the boaters that day.

I also was flying ISR overwatch for a pair of Shithooks in Afghanistan when they did that to a bunch of nomads early one morning.  Tents, goats, and cattle scattered like their wives had caught them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top