Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2015 6:51:02 PM EDT
Incredible flying site. Check out that taxiway too!

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:47:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting... what model plane? Is it a one-off?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:03:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:26:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd prefer a PT-6, but that will do.  Any color is fine.  
View Quote

Your sentence was so close to what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:38:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:30:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Same thing.  T-6A has an 1100hp PT-6.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd prefer a PT-6, but that will do.  Any color is fine.  

Your sentence was so close to what I was thinking.

Same thing.  T-6A has an 1100hp PT-6.

I just want the engine though, not the whole T-6. I kinda like the simplicity of the pocket rocket airframe. I just hate Allisons.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:49:39 AM EDT
[#6]
It's a real shame our European cousins are so restricted in their rights when it comes to aviation. The innovation over there, given the size of the European "GA" community, is really impressive. I guess we could say the same here in the USA, only we are handicapped in such a manner that we "make due" with what is allowed.

“Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps; for he is the only animal that is struck with the difference between what things are, and what they ought to be.”

-- William Hazlitt
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:32:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It's a real shame our European cousins are so restricted in their rights when it comes to aviation. The innovation over there, given the size of the European "GA" community, is really impressive. I guess we could say the same here in the USA, only we are handicapped in such a manner that we "make due" with what is allowed.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

“Man is the only animal that laughs and weeps; for he is the only animal that is struck with the difference between what things are, and what they ought to be.”

-- William Hazlitt

Have you seen what their giant scale R/C community does compared to ours? Amazing.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:47:49 PM EDT
[#8]
You mean RC aircraft like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmoLrO4fC_E
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:03:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You mean RC aircraft like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmoLrO4fC_E
View Quote

Yup! That is incredible.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:06:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Damn that is one sexy SOB of an aircraft. The dumshits who were standing right in the arc of that carbon fibre prop are no long for this world.

Vince
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top