Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2013 8:43:42 AM EDT
Hello everyone. After reviewing the posts here concerning I.O. Inc. I feel the need to reply with some much needed current information regarding I.O. Inc. I.O. has recently completed the re-location process from Monroe, North Carolina to a new state of the art facility in Palm Bay, Florida. With this transition to the "Space Coast" of Florida, I.O. Inc. has been able to hire many quality engineers and assembly personnel that previously were employed by some of the top contractors for the United States space program. I.O. Inc. has invested heavily in new production/manufacturing equipment as well as the training policies and procedures of the new I.O. Inc. staff members. I.O. Inc. is committed to giving our customers the best firearm that money can buy. After all, with the current economic times being what they are, you have the right to be pleased knowing that your money is indeed being spent on a quality engineered firearm that is MADE IN THE USA.
I wanted to write this note to you to inform you of the change for the better that is currently taking place at I.O. Inc and to welcome you to visit our website or to call and speak to one of our dedicated staff members in our expanded customer service department. Thank you for you time. 

Respectfully,

Uli Wiegand
CEO/President
I.O. Inc.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 8:46:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool!  Got family there. Would laugh if the new basspro there carried io rifles.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 11:09:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought one of your Sporter Ak47s a few years back and it shoots well. I  probable 1500 rounds through it so far and no problems of any type. Good luck on your move and what do you fell your best Ak will be ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top