Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Tacked Your latest cigar purchase? (Page 69 of 81)
Page / 81
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 12:51:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 7:43:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Magoo6541:
Hmm...  What could be in here???  Also got a couple singles to bring my total to a price where I got free shipping.  H Upmann Sir Winston, Partagas 8-9-8 and a LCDH Partages Salomones.  

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h292/Magoo6541/Cigars/IMG_1683_zps2ztnkqqs.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h292/Magoo6541/Cigars/IMG_1684_zps0uic1uiv.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h292/Magoo6541/Cigars/IMG_1688_zpstqttwhyp.jpg

View Quote

I'd kill for one of those LGC.  The one I smoked in on the cruise was almost perfect.  I made the mistake of drinking a vodka drink instead scotch or whiskey.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 11:26:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Originally Posted By USMC0928:
I'd kill for one of those LGC.  The one I smoked in on the cruise was almost perfect.  I made the mistake of drinking a vodka drink instead scotch or whiskey.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USMC0928:

Hmm...  What could be in here???  Also got a couple singles to bring my total to a price where I got free shipping.  H Upmann Sir Winston, Partagas 8-9-8 and a LCDH Partages Salomones.  

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h292/Magoo6541/Cigars/IMG_1683_zps2ztnkqqs.jpg

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h292/Magoo6541/Cigars/IMG_1684_zps0uic1uiv.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h292/Magoo6541/Cigars/IMG_1688_zpstqttwhyp.jpg

I'm still waiting to have one.  Between letting them settle a bit and a cold I'm trying to kick, I've been holding off.  I usually will have 1 of something new right away because I'm too impatient  I also bought a 2012 bottle of The Glenlivet 16 Nadurra that I haven't opened yet because of the damn cold.  Looking forward to the combination of Nadurra and one of these sticks.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 3:46:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By TheMountaineer:
Ordered 10 Monte Petit No. 2s today.  First purchase in a long while since my disposable funds have been going
to numerous gun projects recently.
View Quote

Got 'em today  They're some beautiful little cigars from last June.  If they're truly like a No. 2, I'm excited.  I'm
a big fan of shorter 48-52 ringers, and this one fits the bill.

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 4:03:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Got 'em today  They're some beautiful little cigars from last June.  If they're truly like a No. 2, I'm excited.  I'm

http://makemoneywithme.trinise.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/borat-I-am-very-excite.jpg
View All Quotes
Ordered 10 Monte Petit No. 2s today.  First purchase in a long while since my disposable funds have been going

http://makemoneywithme.trinise.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/borat-I-am-very-excite.jpg

Let us know how these compare to the Monti #2, been seeing mixed reviews online and would like to hear what you think.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 10:52:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By srob7001:

Let us know how these compare to the Monti #2, been seeing mixed reviews online and would like to hear what you think.
View All Quotes

Will do in a month or so after letting them rest.  I look forward to trying them out
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 2:46:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I just started a couple of weeks ago when I was ordering pipe cleaners off of CI and decided to try some Punch cigars with a Herfador and fishing lure for $15 and I instantly got hooked ;)

Got these Ramon Bueso Genesis Habanos in from CI last week for $30/10.  Smoked one a couple of days ago, was good up until the last third.  Think I'll let them sit in the humi til May until I try the next one.  Hopefully it will mellow out some.

Local BM had My Father drop by and I picked up a few from them.  Had 2 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classics until I smoked one last night after work.  That thing started out barnsy then became awesomely creamy and peperry from 2/3 down to the nub.

Got these two Chupacabras at my BM yesterday for my wife and me to smoke this Saturday to celebrate our 5 year anniversary (5 years from the day we met).  Naturally, mine is the 6x60

Link Posted: 4/23/2015 3:44:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By AZ-AR15:
I just started a couple of weeks ago when I was ordering pipe cleaners off of CI and decided to try some Punch cigars with a Herfador and fishing lure for $15 and I instantly got hooked ;)

Got these Ramon Bueso Genesis Habanos in from CI last week for $30/10.  Smoked one a couple of days ago, was good up until the last third.  Think I'll let them sit in the humi til May until I try the next one.  Hopefully it will mellow out some.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/az-ar/IMG_20150423_123052351_zpsa5tde2st.jpg

Local BM had My Father drop by and I picked up a few from them.  Had 2 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classics until I smoked one last night after work.  That thing started out barnsy then became awesomely creamy and peperry from 2/3 down to the nub.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/az-ar/IMG_20150423_123013465_zpsnwr5dvay.jpg

Got these two Chupacabras at my BM yesterday for my wife and me to smoke this Saturday to celebrate our 5 year anniversary (5 years from the day we met).  Naturally, mine is the 6x60

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/az-ar/IMG_20150423_123038420_zpst6rmkyi5.jpg
View Quote

Happy 5 year anniversary to you and your wife!

The Don Pepin w/ the blue label and the My Father Le Bijou are some fantastic cigars! You will not be disappointed.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 2:26:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Came in last week. Pardon my crap photo that I took with a smudged potato.

5 - Trinidad Coloniales
5 - RASS
5 - QH Brevas
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 1:29:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Going to let these guys sit in the humidor for a couple of weeks before I light one in order to find out for myself if Gurkhas suck.  Why not for $30 to my door?  All 6x60

Link Posted: 4/28/2015 9:20:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Two recent orders I'm awaiting to receive - HdM Epicure Especial tubos (will be my "It's a Boy" cigars) and Vegueros
Mananitas.
Link Posted: 4/28/2015 3:59:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Tatuaje Regios Reserva
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 1:12:22 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:38:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Box of bolivar belicoso finos

Going to collect all the #2's i think & have a tasting
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 3:06:47 AM EDT
[#15]
5 pack of Camacho Ecuador Figurados
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:58:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Got my Epicure Especials in yeseterday.  Super fast shipping  They're from September '14.  I hope to get the
Mananitas soon.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 4:02:41 PM EDT
[#17]
My Johnny-O sampler came today. These smell nice!

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:27:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:07:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Damn it!! Just when I think I'm done. I find a craigslist ad for a collector who is sick and can't smoke anymore. This is what I got... So far.

Feb 02

Sep 03

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:58:13 AM EDT
[#20]

I couldn't find an emoticon of someone drooling, so this is the best I can do:
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 9:11:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Bespoke Laguito # 5 grand reserva.

No clue.

Seemed like a good deal.

Link Posted: 5/5/2015 12:48:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By FRIGID:
Bespoke Laguito # 5 grand reserva.

No clue.

Seemed like a good deal.

View Quote

I take it you are talking about the custom rolled Bespoke's? Have you smoked any of them before? Was curious about the flavor profile on these.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 2:22:50 PM EDT
[#23]
These are the non-Cuban variety for $95. Nicaraguan I think.

I have seen exactly 0 reviews.

There is some positive feedback on the Cuban #5's but that's partagas $$.   If you were able to buy those of course.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 2:28:17 PM EDT
[#24]

There is some positive feedback on the Cuban #5's but that's partagas $$.   If you were able to buy those of course.
View Quote

Ah...got-cha! Thought these were the island variety.

When I saw the price on the island variety first thing I thought was.....those cost as much as_____________(insert any well know CC brand)
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 3:12:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Famous nic 3000 bundle and

3 Cohiba Pyramids
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 10:20:29 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 2:54:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Just won a 10 pack of DPG 1979 Cuban Classics off of cbid.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 2:43:44 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

Nah... When I got home and inspected a little further, I discovered they were counterfeit. I'll start a thread when I get time about the experience.

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 4:06:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Nah... When I got home and inspected a little further, I discovered they were counterfeit. I'll start a thread when I get time about the experience.  
View All Quotes

That sucks!!!! Can't wait to see the thread you make on it to point out why they are fake.

Also wonder if the guy you got them from knew they were fake? Betting not since it looks like he had smoked some of them.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 11:22:22 PM EDT
[#30]
The devil site got me again... just stopped by to get a new cutter... well.. we all know how that goes.

Im still learning what I like so i snagged a few single and a fiver that i do like..

1 - Alec Bradley Black Market Filthy Hooligan
1 - Acid Opulence 3
2 - BlendLab RQ-444
5 - Obsidian White Noise Extra

and the thing I went there for...

1- Colibri Cutter

Link Posted: 5/8/2015 9:33:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Broke down and ordered a 10-count box of Monte No. 2s yesterday, and they shipped this morning
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 12:37:41 AM EDT
[#32]
The mailman was good to me today:

From June 2014

And my NRA Endowment membership package (there was more to it obviously):

Those little cigars look great, though there were excess stickers on the tin they came in, including a gross
picture of a nasty neck tumor...  Still, I look forward to trying one of these out.
Link Posted: 5/9/2015 10:28:40 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/10/2015 7:20:08 AM EDT
[#34]
The devil site has got a hold of me.  I'm excited about the Cuban Classics.  Just smoked a couple I got from when My Father visited my BM and enjoyed them thoroughly.

Link Posted: 5/11/2015 6:25:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Thanks to a certain moderator on this site and his gift......I just had to get a box. What a fantastic cigar!

And got these for the G/F...they will be part of her birthday gift in August

Link Posted: 5/12/2015 6:49:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 6:55:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 8:43:26 AM EDT
[#38]

What.......who.......we.......what we talking about?????

View Quote

and I quote..."Yeah, who am I kidding, it IS my fault!"

It really is..

Since finding the Humidor section of ar15.com my cigar collection has gotten...hmmm....out of hand, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Between the G/F and I we have 2 large coolerdors, 2 medium humidors, 1 small desktop humidor, and now I have a winedor that will be delivered Friday.

You guys told me there would be a slope.....more like a cliff.

Link Posted: 5/12/2015 9:22:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: FRIGID] [#39]

When I saw the price on the island variety first thing I thought was.....those cost as much as_____________(insert any well know CC brand)
View All Quotes

Just got these in & they look & smell beautiful..will try one this weekend but I have high hopes based on their appearance.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 5:22:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 6:34:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: srob7001] [#41]
Originally Posted By EchoAngel17:

I hope you are not waiting for a sympathy post....it's a slippery slope and we all have slid our fair share of times.

Echo
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By EchoAngel17:

What.......who.......we.......what we talking about?????

and I quote..."Yeah, who am I kidding, it IS my fault!"

It really is..

Since finding the Humidor section of ar15.com my cigar collection has gotten...hmmm....out of hand, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Between the G/F and I we have 2 large coolerdors, 2 medium humidors, 1 small desktop humidor, and now I have a winedor that will be delivered Friday.

You guys told me there would be a slope.....more like a cliff.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/files/2013/01/coyote.jpg

I hope you are not waiting for a sympathy post....it's a slippery slope and we all have slid our fair share of times.

Echo

Nah....no sympathy needed....it's the best slope I have ever slid down and can't wait to slide even further. And best of all....the G/F loves coming along for the ride.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 6:36:16 PM EDT
[#42]

Just got these in & they look & smell beautiful..will try one this weekend but I have high hopes based on their appearance.
View All Quotes

Nice..don't forget to let us know how they are once you cut into one of them. Nothing like getting a new cigar and it exceeding your expectations.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 8:46:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Which Ramon??   Been wanting to try one...
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 8:59:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Which Ramon??   Been wanting to try one...
View Quote

RA Superiores....you will not be dissapointed....well maybe not. You are like the one guy who doesn't like Fuente, but....not saying these taste like a Fuente.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 9:49:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 6:21:46 AM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 5/13/2015 8:38:21 AM EDT
[#47]
I heard hipsters don't like Fuente's....

I think that is 2....Frigid?
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 8:49:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/14/2015 2:52:17 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By AZ-AR15:
The devil site has got a hold of me.  I'm excited about the Cuban Classics.  Just smoked a couple I got from when My Father visited my BM and enjoyed them thoroughly.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/az-ar/Untitled_zpsdfbsublw.jpg

View Quote

On its way today

Link Posted: 5/14/2015 4:02:43 PM EDT
[#50]

Came in yesterday, opened the package in the stupor right before I went to bed, and forgot to look at the date.  The
head of the 2nd one from the right is messed up, but that'll be cut off before I smoke it anyway.

After these and their petite little brothers age a bit, I'll do a comparison
Page / 81
Tacked Your latest cigar purchase? (Page 69 of 81)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top