Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2017 1:55:59 PM EDT
Anyone tried these? My wife loves the Java line of cigars and is looking for others. She started with the Drew Estate Kabila cigars back in the day but they are no more.

She tried the Tabak Especials but they are just ok. So far her favorites are the Javas
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 3:01:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I've had the Nub Maduros, and enjoyed them muchly bigly. 

I've not had the cafe versions, but I did have batch of CAO coffee cigarillos that I imagine have similar flavor.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 10:41:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I like the coffee flavor ones but they seemed to be rolled tight. The back of my head caves in trying to smoke them unless I shove my homemade opener in them.
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 10:47:18 AM EDT
[#3]
NUB's are a great short smoke...
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 8:39:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I just picked up a Macchiato to taste. The cigar shop guy says he loves them.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 8:50:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I had one of these earlier this week.  I thought it was a solid smoke.  Much better than the regular Java.  However,  I have a warm spot for the Java mint.  Love them.  To me the NUB wasn't as good but it was still very good.  I'm very partial to the Java mint though.  To me they are like eating a York peppermint patty.

Link Posted: 8/5/2017 3:10:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I had one of these earlier this week.  I thought it was a solid smoke.  Much better than the regular Java.  However,  I have a warm spot for the Java mint.  Love them.  To me the NUB wasn't as good but it was still very good.  I'm very partial to the Java mint though.  To me they are like eating a York peppermint patty.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Update.  I had the espresso this morning.  Of the 2, I much prefer the Macchiato.

OP did you get any for your wife to try yet?

Link Posted: 8/8/2017 2:23:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Update.  I had the espresso this morning.  Of the 2, I much prefer the Macchiato.

OP did you get any for your wife to try yet?

View Quote
Not yet. I've been stuck at school. I'm like point to get on cigar international today to grab a few.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 11:59:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
The macchiato was excellent. Definite chocolate and coffee flavors. Yet the flavors were not heavy enough to bury the tobacco flavors which were very nice as well. I when back to get more and they were sold out...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top