Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/5/2017 12:51:17 AM EDT
Accepted a new job offer that I have been waiting on for a long time coming now. To celebrate, I do have a fine bottle of whiskey I have been holding onto, but I also want to splurge a bit on a smoke. I prefer mild-mediums. Was thinking of a Cohiba Red Dot... but would like to hear your suggestions. Whiskey in question is either Bookers, or JW Platinum...
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:01:22 AM EDT
[#1]
My "special occasion" smokes are usually Opus X or Padron (1926, 1964, 50th anniversary, etc).
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 1:37:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:05:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the feedback.

Decided on a Padron 1964 Imperial and a Arturo Fuente 49  

Link Posted: 6/27/2017 3:59:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 1:58:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Good, for you, congrat.  The only Cohiba worth a damn is in yellow, and make in ISOM.  They do not have a red dot.
Link Posted: 6/28/2017 6:12:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Good, for you, congrat.  The only Cohiba worth a damn is in yellow, and make in ISOM.  They do not have a red dot.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top