Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2017 12:49:47 PM EDT
First time I ever smoked a cigar backwards!  Couldn't pass up that deal CI had on that Ave Maria sampler a while back and just tried one of them.  So I randomly grabbed the Divinia and headed outside.  Looks like a double torpedo.  One end is capped, but open slightly.  The other end didn't appear to be capped.  So I cut the capped end and lit the other.  Not sure if that was the factor, or if the fact that it is a Connecticut, or I just didn't care for the filler, but it sucked.  Made it about halfway through and tossed it to the far end of the yard.
Link Posted: 5/16/2017 2:46:27 PM EDT
[#1]
You always light opposite the cap. Could haha just been plugged or a shit roll. I've had to toss a handful of sticks before.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top