Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2017 3:47:55 PM EDT
Anyone else into their pipes? They are local to me so I picked one up a while back. Just curious if anyone else has one of their customs?
Link Posted: 3/14/2017 10:02:20 AM EDT
[#1]
I have 3 of them. Pretty good, though I wish they would do ones that were smooth and had a stem that mated with the lines of the wood.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 7:27:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have 3 of them. Pretty good, though I wish they would do ones that were smooth and had a stem that mated with the lines of the wood.
View Quote

They do. Mine is a polished wood with mated stem. In fact, 2 on their website currently for sale meet this bill.

Just ordered a shotgun series from them, should be here in a few days!
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 4:25:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

They do. Mine is a polished wood with mated stem. In fact, 2 on their website currently for sale meet this bill.

Just ordered a shotgun series from them, should be here in a few days!
View Quote

I just noticed that... damn....  I got mine (actually 4) back in 2011.  I like some of those new ones.  If they make a Bulldog / Rhodesian style with a curved stem in smooth with a mated shank and stem... It will be mine!

I am burning some Bear Blend right now, while on a conference call. Using one of the Tsuge / Drew Estate pipes.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 1:29:42 PM EDT
[#4]
If you contact them, they will make them to order I believe. I know a few people who have had custom ones made..

Post a pic of yours if you can!
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 10:03:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 11:25:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn this website for making me poor.

I ordered a new one and it should be in by the weekend.

I am hoping it fills out my collection...
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 5:49:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Here is the new one!Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 1:32:26 PM EDT
[#8]
damn you both, now i want one.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 3:13:13 PM EDT
[#9]
BOSWELL?
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 3:46:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
BOSWELL?
View Quote
Thats what i figured

Nice looking pipes, now i need to get one
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:55:42 PM EDT
[#11]
I visited their shop on the way to Boston....  Great guys and I bought a few more....Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top