Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2017 6:50:57 PM EDT
I love cigarsinternational.com and have spent about $27k with them the past nine years, but my last order has taken 16 days so far for "three day" UPS delivery.  That order is still stuck in Spokane, WA and will take at least until the beginning of next week to be delivered because all of the passes are closed.  If I receive it on Tuesday, that will mean UPS three day took twenty days for UPS's "three day" delivery.   My last four orders have taken an average of twelve days to be shipped UPS despite the fact that two of them were UPS three day.  Any suggestions on who to buy from to get faster delivery?  UPS is just a disaster.z
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 12:47:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure what you're ordering, though:

Small Batch Cigar

Has always had 2 day ship times to me in Ohio from Cali, where they're based.  They ship via USPS, so not sure how that will play out for you regionally/how much the shipper is really responsible for travel time once tendered, but they get them out fast.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 6:07:27 PM EDT
[#2]
That's odd. I'm in Pierce County and do the cheapest shipping and get them within a week.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 10:07:16 PM EDT
[#3]
another +1 for smallbatchcigars. Andrew is a class act I would go with him.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 2:48:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not sure what you're ordering, though:

Small Batch Cigar

Has always had 2 day ship times to me in Ohio from Cali, where they're based.  They ship via USPS, so not sure how that will play out for you regionally/how much the shipper is really responsible for travel time once tendered, but they get them out fast.
View Quote

Thanks for that recommendation, but I'm looking for cheaper every day cigars.  I'm going to order something special from them, but need somewhere to buy from monthly.

For my last order from cigarsinternational, I placed it six days ago and paid extra for next day air.  They haven't even shipped the order yet.  I called them this morning, and the two employees I talked to didn't know English well enough to look-up an order status.  All they could do was awkwardly read from canned responses.z
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 9:38:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Just wasted over two hours trying 1-888-244-2790 to call cigarsinternational.com.  I didn't reach anyone that spoke English well enough to understand that I was checking on an order status.  What a terrible company.  I'm embarrassed I've been such a loyal customer for so long to such a terrible company.z
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top