Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2016 10:40:54 PM EDT
Been going to local cigar bar (4 or 5 times now) Really enjoyed  some Perdomo Reserve Champagnes and  A. Fuente Gran Reserves Hemingway Classics. I drink a double shot of E&J brandy with. Its all good to me but co??uld I do better?

Link Posted: 12/19/2016 11:02:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Illusione or Crowned Heads brands

You're welcome
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 12:32:48 AM EDT
[#2]
All of those are excellent sticks, although I smoke more full bodied stogies.  My favorites are la Gloria cubana serie r and la flor Dominica double Ligeros. The Oliva serie V melanio is wonderful too. I smoke a cigar every day sometimes 2 so I usually save my better cigars for a treat or for the weekend. I won't normally smoke anything that cost more than $3 on a normal day. The La Aurora 1495 is great in that range as it the El Credito. The Blood Red Moon from Cult cigars is good as well.

Best advice I can give you is don't let anyone tell you what to like. Your gonna like whatever you like.

Also if you like the Hemingway, try the Fuente curly heads. They are short filler made from the trimmings for the Hemingway line. Tastes fantastic for under $2 a stick.
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 12:41:51 PM EDT
[#3]
If you liked the Hemingways, you'll probably also like La Flor Dominicana, Fuente Chateau series, Don Carlos Fuentes, Davidoff Special series.
Link Posted: 12/26/2016 7:54:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Funete Short story, drew estate undercrown, Tatuaje Havana VI, crowned heads four kicks, leccia black and luchador Libre
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 2:48:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Been going to local cigar bar (4 or 5 times now) Really enjoyed  some Perdomo Reserve Champagnes and  A. Fuente Gran Reserves Hemingway Classics. I drink a double shot of E&J brandy with. Its all good to me but co??uld I do better?
View Quote

What part? If it's in dfw what shop? It's a good chance I've been there.
Link Posted: 12/30/2016 3:07:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Can't go wrong with Fuente's.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:35:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can't go wrong with Fuente's.
View Quote

This.  Nothing wrong at all with your choices.  As posted in another thread, this is my new favorite and I highly recommend trying them.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top