Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2016 1:50:46 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/27/2016 8:58:47 AM EDT
[#1]

It was more of a "Glad Clinton didn't win" smoke.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 4:31:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been waiting 6 years to smoke my victory cigar!!

I picked up some 2011 Camacho Liberty cigars with coffin numbers 1776 and 1777. When I bought them, I promised myself that I was not going to smoke them until there was a Republican in the White House. I was pretty pissed that I didn't get to smoke them in 2012.

But they did taste a little sweeter since I wasn't smoking them because some RINO had been elected.

MAGA, motherfuckers!

Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:10:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for reminding me.
Tonight, I light up a Monticristo #2 and have  some Balvenie 21 Portwood to celebrate.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 12:17:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Short Story w 1792 bourbon.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 7:40:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Geez, I still haven't made it to having mine. I also haven't looked in the wineador in a while.

Does his regulation freeze torpedo the FDA thing?

ETA :
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 11:10:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Bobalu is one of my favorite boutique brands. Every time I am in Austin, we make a point to go there and say hello and stock up in person. They make some great sticks.

I have a few of these "trump" cigars, threw them in the humi. Will try them in a few more months. A buddy of mine went to SHOT and handed them out to some of his buddies.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 11:28:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bobalu is one of my favorite boutique brands. Every time I am in Austin, we make a point to go there and say hello and stock up in person. They make some great sticks.

I have a few of these "trump" cigars, threw them in the humi. Will try them in a few more months. A buddy of mine went to SHOT and handed them out to some of his buddies.
View Quote
I was visiting my Brother in Austin and they had some sort of sreet faire thingy going on

Bobalu had one of their rollers sitting under a canopy in the middle of the street doing his thing
Damn good cigar
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top