Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2016 5:07:03 PM EDT
Theres a tough little woman here at work, shes a bad ass, smokes cigars, gets in fights over fishing spots, has a potty mouth... just a cool gal.  She gave me a cuban out of nowhere and I smoked it.  I offered her money and she turned it down, but she did say she has always wanted an italian cigar.  Is that even a thing?  if anyone has one or two they want to trade, please let me know.  I want to avoid the hassles of transferring cash or checks and I dont have a paypal acct or any of that.  But if you need mags, or parts or something else I can have it drop shipped to your address and then it would be a small enough amount of money that I would take the risk that the cigars would be sent from you to me here in Alaska.  unless italian cigars are high dollar items in which case I would probably not do the trade.  

I just have no idea of the value of italians.  if you can help or know of any other ways to get italian cigars please let me know.  I would like to pay her back.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 12:39:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Shit, lol.  The italians sure are proud of their cigars.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 4:58:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Shit, lol.  The italians sure are proud of their cigars.
View Quote
Look around... some are normal price

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 8:00:26 PM EDT
[#4]
All the Italian cigars I have had are dried cigars, completely different than normal cigars. They small like a smoked ham and burn joust about the same.....

Link Posted: 10/14/2016 11:00:33 PM EDT
[#5]
De Nobili

Ever see Goodfellas?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top