Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2016 11:36:09 PM EDT
Alec Bradley Prensado?

I tried a few that looked similar based on description, but they were disappointing.  I realized that I needed some personal guidance.
Link Posted: 9/7/2016 12:31:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I like the Prensado and I like any/all of the Padron offerings.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 11:57:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Try 601 Red, I bet you'll really like it if you like the Prensado. Drew Estate Undercrown should be in your wheelhouse too.
Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:42:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I like the Prensado and I like any/all of the Padron offerings.
View Quote

I've tried a few Padrons, and liked all of them, even if the construction of the 5000 that I bought wasn't quite up to par IMO.  Still a good smoke and I'd buy any of them again.

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 12:44:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Try 601 Red, I bet you'll really like it if you like the Prensado. Drew Estate Undercrown should be in your wheelhouse too.
View Quote

Thanks, I'll try to find those.  In the meantime, I may have a new favorite:  Ruination Man O' War.  What a great cigar. I'll have to get another Prensado now to try to see which I like better.

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 2:47:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Thanks, I'll try to find those.  In the meantime, I may have a new favorite:  Ruination Man O' War.  What a great cigar. I'll have to get another Prensado now to try to see which I like better.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Those are one of my favorites. Just bought a ten pack of robustos off joecigar just a couple minutes ago. Great smoke!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top