User Panel

Posted: 8/26/2016 5:08:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:31:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 5:55:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 6:15:41 PM EDT
[#3]
IIRC, 100 cigars was/is the limit. The $100 was other Cuban goods. You could always bring them back if you went on a DOS sanctioned trip. Bringing them from anywhere other than Cuba or from a "illegal" trip is a OFAC violation. Behikes are around 25 euros per stick in Europe.  I haven't dealt with that stuff in ages, but that is how my old mind remembers it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 7:03:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:15:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Unless it's changed, I think it's still only $100 for both tobacco and alcohol. https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/36/~/importing-cuban-cigars
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Quoted:

IIRC, 100 cigars was/is the limit. The $100 was other Cuban goods. You could always bring them back if you went on a DOS sanctioned trip. Bringing them from anywhere other than Cuba or from a "illegal" trip is a OFAC violation. Behikes are around 25 euros per stick in Europe.  I haven't dealt with that stuff in ages, but that is how my old mind remembers it.

Unless it's changed, I think it's still only $100 for both tobacco and alcohol. https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/36/~/importing-cuban-cigars
Cool. They must have changed it at some point (I should have looked). I left Customs in 02. $100 isn't really much as far as cigars go. I like the Maduro 5s a bit more than the Behikes. The Partagas are the best value to me. Duty free in Frankfurt, Amsterdam, and London no longer carry the Behikes anymore. They say the crop was bad recently and the primo leaves weren't as available.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 3:14:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Sound like Havana Club, in Beverly Hills.
I might be mistaken.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 4:08:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top