Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2016 4:46:46 PM EDT
First off I know, money can be spent better elsewhere, however my lady is wanting to get me a sub to a monthly cigar club. Looking at cigar.com and cigar international's monthly ones. CI is $20/4 a month and cigars.com is $34/5..... anyone have any experience with either one?
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 2:39:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't have any experience with club sub

My local cigar place has a program.

10 cigars they stock in a locker for you for 100 bucks each month

You can keep your booze etc in there

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 12:17:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I did the cigar.com one for a few months. Lots of Gurkha and other over priced over valued crap. Actual "premium" good cigars were far and few between.  It seemed like it was extras they had from putting samplers together.
Also have her check groupon there are quite a few subscriptioNs on there for cheap my wife picked me out one for our anniversarym
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 3:51:11 PM EDT
[#3]
My GF got me the CI one when I first started smoking. I agree that there were not many premium cigars but it did help me to realize what types of cigars I did and didn't like.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top