Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/17/2016 3:29:05 PM EDT
Cigar bid has ruined my life... I'm running out of cooler space. Help me select a large humidor in the under $200 range. The bigger the better. Looks are secondary to function. I do however want a proper humidor rather than my cooler.
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 9:47:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/17/2016 10:33:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Get a second, or larger, cooler.
View Quote

I thought about that but really want to get something more traditional. Damned cigarbid
Link Posted: 7/18/2016 5:12:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Large is a bit of a vague term.  Desktops will fit your price range, but without knowing your capacity now or intended capacity, it's tough to guess.  

Coolers are the most effective, but less classy.  Full humidors are typically much more expensive volume wise compared to their cooler cousins.  Converting a Craigslist or flea market sourced cabinet or hutch could be cost effective, but labor is a factor, as is a large amount of Spanish cedar.

Link Posted: 7/18/2016 5:27:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Large is a bit of a vague term.  Desktops will fit your price range, but without knowing your capacity now or intended capacity, it's tough to guess.  

Coolers are the most effective, but less classy.  Full humidors are typically much more expensive volume wise compared to their cooler cousins.  Converting a Craigslist or flea market sourced cabinet or hutch could be cost effective, but labor is a factor, as is a large amount of Spanish cedar.

View Quote

Anyone know a good place to get Spanish cedar?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top