Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2016 9:52:22 PM EDT
A co-worker recommended it, downloaded a few episodes and have been listening. The guy is a little full of himself in a fun way kind of Rush Limbaughish the show is very well put together tho and he is solidly conservative he has some pretty good cigar reviews
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 10:16:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 11:43:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought he was a fun way to spend an occasional Saturday afternoon on Sirius, but he disappeared....
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 8:02:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I thought he was a fun way to spend an occasional Saturday afternoon on Sirius, but he disappeared....
View Quote

He has his own app now, you can listen live or the previous episodes
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 9:02:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Guy sounded too much like a douche.  I didn't make it through one episode.
View Quote
I used to listen.

He could come down off his high horse. He is not the top dog alpha male he claims to be.

I really dont like the fact how he thinks women are just creatures made to please him...

He did have some good recipes for drinks and food.
Link Posted: 5/9/2016 1:30:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Guy is a douch, I met him a local event once. He's never met a cigar he didn't like (except those brands that won't give him free stuff,) and his attitude is annoying.
Link Posted: 5/11/2016 9:51:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Not a fan, he shills for whoever gives him $$. Years ago all he would talk about is Rocky and bashing Dems (not that it is a bad thing) but at the same time Rocky was busy supporting liberals.
Link Posted: 5/13/2016 12:55:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Cigar Time TV is pretty good.  They have a youtube channel.  Based out of the Cigars Cigars B&M in the Philly area.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top