Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2016 7:46:41 AM EDT
I'm not condoning it if it's still illegal where you are but I am curious.

Would keeping (small amount of)weed in your humidor with your cigars mess with the flavor of the cigars?

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 7:57:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm not condoning it if it's still illegal where you are but I am curious.

Would keeping (small amount of)weed in your humidor with your cigars mess with the flavor of the cigars?

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/28/2016 8:05:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Okay I'm just going to answer the question without any wierdness.

Unless sealed in an airtight container, yes. And if it was in an airtight container no point putting it in the humidor. A dark, airtight jar kept in a cool dark dry place is the proper way to store it. Pretty much like black pepper.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 8:15:11 AM EDT
[#3]
FFS
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 8:40:04 AM EDT
[#4]
try it yourself, use parsley instead of weed or some other herb and let us know the results
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 8:53:54 AM EDT
[#5]
IBTL?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 8:56:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I predict a lock before 4:20 pm.
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 8:59:46 AM EDT
[#7]
How has the penguin not seen this yet?
Link Posted: 4/28/2016 9:18:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Seriously?  Weed is illegal on a federal level.  This forum is about cigars.  Code of Conduct #4) Posting comments.. in support of illegal activities...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top