Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2016 9:13:07 PM EDT
My wife and I will be there! They had some pretty good deals last year and plenty of swag if you bought boxes.

http://www.seriouscigars.com/texas-cigar-festival-list.html
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:34:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope I'm in the Panhandle thus long ways away.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 10:46:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Wish I was.

Look for Guayacan cigars and MoyaRuiz cigars.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 11:41:07 PM EDT
[#3]
First I heard about it.  FUCK!!!  Already have plans...
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 12:59:26 AM EDT
[#4]
I love my wife but I swear this is what I miss about being single.
I would get in the fucking  truck right now
Drive down there
Est breakfast
Get a hotel and go smoke cigars.

No spontaneity for the old married guy
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:08:08 PM EDT
[#5]
AAR?
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 12:43:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
AAR?
View Quote

Great weather... the deals from the vendors weren't as good as the ones last year.. but everything was at least 20% off of the regular price... plus some swag thrown in if you bought a box. The goodies bags seemed to have more cigars in it than last year... I'm going to have to set up a tupperador as I've exceeded the capacity of my wineador.

My wife and I had a great time chatting with Nick Perdomo, Rafael Nodal (Aging Room cigars), and Jose Padron's grandson (forgot his name..), as well as other lesser known personalities from various vendors. Those guys get a kick out of talking to wives that smoke...

We're going to have to get busy to smoke all these sticks before the festival next year!

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 8:16:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Very nice.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top