Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2016 1:39:36 PM EDT
As the title says, anyone ever ordered from them? If so, what was your experience?
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 1:49:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Decided to branch out into pipes and went with them.

Happy so far (2 pipes and a bunch of tobacco).

They frequently run specials if you're looking to pick up a pipe or two I'd sign up for their newsletters.

Example:  I rec'd one the 8th and another the 9th of April.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 2:36:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Pipesandcigars.com is an offshoot of Cigars International.  While I haven't ordered from either personally, just about everyone I know has done so with solid reviews.  Buy with confidence.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 9:09:23 PM EDT
[#3]
They've been good to me. I got 2 lbs of black house their last 20% deal.

I like 4 Noggins and Smoking Pipes, too.

4 Noggins is a bit slower being a smaller shop. Great people, though.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 11:12:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/16/2016 9:33:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I've ordered a pipe and a few tobacco "deals" from them. Not much of a pipe person but I do so once in a while.

Good price and service on what I got. Can't complain.

Never any cigars, usually get those elsewhere.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 9:28:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I've ordered from the usual pipe shops and they are all good. I also found The Lil' Brown Smoke Shop to have pretty good prices but the last order I did with them took a lot longer than I had hoped. It is not a big deal as I usually buy bulk and put it back for several years.

I found these forums very welcoming and full of good information.

Brothers of the Briar
Pipe Smokers Magazine Forum GL Pease writes a blog that is very nice on this site.
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:29:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pipesandcigars.com is an offshoot of Cigars International.  While I haven't ordered from either personally, just about everyone I know has done so with solid reviews.  Buy with confidence.
View Quote

Pipesandcigars.com was my fraternity brother's company before CI bought them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top