Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/1/2015 1:54:29 PM EDT
What websites are you guys using to purchase your Cuban cigars?  I dont want to get screwed by some oversea company.

Folks...the CoC requires that we not allow the discussion of illegal items and like it or not, Cuban cigars are still on the embargo list. There are provisions available to legally visit Cuba and upon return to bring back up to $100.00 worth of cigars. There are websites where you can buy just about anything but that does not make them any less legal. Here in The Humidor we will not allow any discussion of how or where to get anything illegal.

Echo
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 1:58:29 PM EDT
[#1]
C.I. Smoking...no pun intended, deals. The samplers offer good variety with minimal "stinkers". I pawn those off on my friends, they don't complain 'cause I provide Whiskey with 'em
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 2:32:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Can not talk about that as they are still considered illegal.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 3:42:42 PM EDT
[#3]
CoC
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 4:11:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Edit post
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 4:12:31 PM EDT
[#5]
CoC violation
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top